Posted on: 10 February 2010
Posted at: 11:44 PM
Today is definitely a roller-coaster-ride for me.
My day is really filled with a myriad of feelings.
But sometimes, brooding over it isn't the solution
What's over is over.
treat it as a lesson learnt.
Anyway, the bloody UTs are really stressing me out.
Fortunately, I'm only left with one, which is on Friday.
On a brighter note,
I'm almost done with my CNY shopping!!
But something that's worth worrying about is that I overspent!
I bought 3tees, 3pants and 1 shoe
which makes up a total of $229.
But I still feel like buying a Bag!
I'm so going to find a job during the holidays to make up for this sum
O yea, I cut my hair last week, and it was a failure.
Look like some ahdai now.
Just hope my hair will grow within this few days before the new year ):