Exhausted
Posted on: 09 January 2010
Posted at: 3:50 PM
It's been a week since school have reopened.
And I'm feeling so exhausted
Maybe because I haven't adapted back to the 'wake up at 8am' routine.


Anyway, life as usual for tuesday and wednesday
Go to school >Do work> after school Slack/dinner with friends > and home sweet home

Thursday was a little different,
cause I gave school a miss

I was just too tired


And yesterday was a long long day
Lesson was fine
Class ended early, but no use, cause still got php UT at 4.30
And the UT was a disaster
but I hope that I can pass
cause I seriously studied for this UT


After school, met up with Jac&co. to go to christine's BBQ
And we took bus to michelle's house
Woo, First time go mich house sia
and the word "ORIGINI" was created at mich's house
Good job michelle!

After michelle finished preparing, we headed to the BBQ place
And we realised it was 9oclock already
And Cause we were late, so there weren't much food left.
But not bad la, at least got chicken wing & stingray& cheese prawn!

Played 'circle of death'
Each time the person draws a certain card or violates the rule needs to drink
And chivas + sprite is nice
And I damn noob, drink until face red

nua until around 2+ and cabbed home with jac
hit the sack at around 4am.