I finally came to realize
Posted on: 12 December 2009
Posted at: 11:29 PM
I'm so proud of myself!
because i didn't skip school this week again!

And another good news is that holidays is just next tuesday!

Anyway, had fun playing with the DSLR camera in yesterday's lesson.
and during break1, when we went down to take photos.
And guess how lucky I am, I got a dead milipede on my slippers without noticing it.
And i guess it's stepped to death by me. lols. still got the juice one.
Anyway, took lots of unglam of my teammates.
Heng I deleted the unglams in the camera before returning! if not others can see. phew. LOLS.

OS UT2 on thursday was kind of screwed up.
I wasn't able to finish 4 questions, which cost me 8marks! sian ttm.
All my UT1's results are just so cmi, none of them is above C.



I figured out you're a bitch.
who only come to me when you needed me.
I've seen through your facade.