HOLIDAYS
Posted on: 18 December 2009
Posted at: 11:22 PM
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY RUIQI!
&
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHAYZHUXIN LAOLAO. :D
It's been a few days after the holidays has started
And I'm loving it :D
been quite lazy to update lately, so shall take this chance to update since I've got the momentum.

Well, monday was the last day of school, nothing much happened.
After school went to eat at Jack's place with Jeanie, huiyi and esther because there's student meal before 5.30pm, and we were released v early on that day.
Gossiped like nobody's business. lol
Home-sweet-home after that.



Wednesday, went to ruiqi's birthday celebration at her house
Reached there at about 6+.
the buffet was so delicious, got the tzichar standard leh! haha
And bth, ruiqi's dog damn cute.
Home-sweet-home after that.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





sakae dinner buffet with Jac yesterday AGAIN.
I swear I'm not going to eat dinner buffet already!
I had a tough time after the buffet.
full until want laosai already lol. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket



And not to forget, pictures taken during DSLR lesson last friday! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't stop laughing at this picture. Sorry vivien!
Photobucket
Photobucket