Determination brought me success.
Posted on: 05 December 2009
Posted at: 3:11 PM
I didn't skip school at all this week! FULL ATTENDANCE!
This is really an achievement to me, though I was late for 3 of the lessons.
shall keep this up, so that all the warning letters will go away. LOL


Anyway, it's really been a tiring and exhausting week.
Life's is as usual, go to school > and then go home and nua after school
Boring shit.

But on tuesday, went to celebrate leon's birthday at some pub in boat quay.
was just nua-ing in one corner with aly, chloe, gen and charmaine. cause a lot of sharon's other friends.
and I keep kope gen's &charmaine's LongIsland. haha!
o yea, and leon was kena attacked with whipped cream.
And starts to get into berserk mode, going around spreading his CREAM. lol
Cut cake at 10+ and went off.
Train-ed with gen, and we were cam-whoring like siao. lol


Photobucket
Yesterday, caught "Couples retreat" at amk hub with aly, chloe and weiting after school.
had dinner at Sumohouse before the movie.
The show was average. wasn't very BOOMZ. but it was quite funny.
i think the main thing that attracted the audience's eyes is the toddler.
Whenever he's talking, the whole cinema goes, "AWW, SO CUTE". lols.
But that kid is really cute.

home-sweet-home after that.
And I guess I was just too shagged and exhausted that I slept with my contact lens on.
I even forgot to switch off my computer. it was left running throughout the whole night.


pictures took on tuesday:
Photobucket

Photobucket