I'm loving it.
Posted on: 11 November 2009
Posted at: 10:38 PM
I GOT MY FIRST A THIS SEMESTER FROM OS!!!
Photobucket
Gary is so happy now la. hehehehe
Hope more As will roll in. WOO

And another good news to add on is that my phone is like finally repaired!
sent it for repair like a month ago, and finally it's done.
thank goodness and now I don't have to suffer with my spare phone
always like switch off automatically one. siao one. lol

However, people don't always get to see the good side of life.
because, my dateline for PP poster is 23rd Nov, which is like 11days away?
and I haven't started on it yet.

Tell me how?



Anyway, yesterday's php lesson was a total disaster. I totally don't understand lor.
O yea, I hate UT weeks seriously. Internet connection is like closed zhunzhun on 4pm. can't even do the pathetic RJ.
yesterday after school went to slack with Aly and weiting at library.
we are like cam-whoring like nobody's business. and we took 600+ pictures. record seriously. lol
Today's lesson was not any better, almost half the class partial-ed. lol
But class was fun though cos of my bitchy teammates this 2days.
We can't deny that gossip really pulls people together.
Today after school, walk to cwp with limei and ruiqi.
Had dinner at yoshinoya after cuister ruiqi returned her vcds. lol
Home-sweet-home after that.

Anyway, I realised that my blog is getting so boring cause there aren't any pictures! so, here are some pictures!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the funniest photo! hahaha.

Anyway, ruiqi, if you're reading my blog, look here.
SawVII is not sausage okay! and it's not funny okay you cui thinking! hahaha

Labels: