Posted on: 07 November 2009
Posted at: 12:23 AM
Hey people it's Friday!
And so, Lesson was fun today, because the class is just so interactive (because usually the class is like so silent). just simply enjoyed the class today.

anyway, a guy in the class was pranked
he was the hot topic, erm, I mean hot topic for gossiping in class.
And he was so humiliated today.
Kind of sympathize him, but on another thought, I think i shouldn't.
Because, he always slangs his english, and boast about his so-called "branded" teeS(2 only).



After school, went to meet Senghean at Cine.
Cause Was late, so we didn't catch a movie, cause the next time slot is at 9+, and this fucker sh needs to go home early.
Dinner at Shudoku pasta
Had a fried chicken pasta. quite nice ((:
walked around and home-sweet-homed.


By the way. I received the the first warning letter from RP this semester.
Like fuck? I only skipped 4 times. and is not consecutively.
I think I better stop skipping ler ):

Oh yea, on a lighter note, my faci praised me!! fuckin happy ((:
"Gary, I think you have a lot of untapped potential. For example, you were able to give me complex HTML codes from memory!"