Posted on: 21 November 2009
Posted at: 11:31 PM
hey it's the weekends again!
And this means that I don't have to wake up early in the morning 80clock. :D
So, Slept till 2pm today.
Did some household chores here and there
Crabnoodles for dinner. woots, damn shiok. though the crab smallsmall one.


Despite the fact that I skipped school twice this week, it still has been a tiring week because I have 2UTs, and pp poster to finish before friday, because it needs time to print too.
Seriously I need to stop this habit of skipping school )):
Anyway, the 2UTs are really GG-FIED. ALREADY LOR(Sharon look here! hahaha)
Oh btw, I got a D+ for my OS UT1
So, hope my other 3modules won't be as cmi):
But, come to think of it, it's really a relief for me because this marks the end of UTs!
HOORAY!! no more UTs.

Oh yea, I collected my pp poster yesterday
Was shocked to see that the poster actually looked nice
but it's so expensive, 20bucks for 2posters
I think i will frame it up and put in on the wall. LOL
anyway, thanks sharon and her bf for the help!

and monday is my PP presentation!
so nervous and excited.
Hope it will be okay.