Friday 13th lols.
Posted on: 13 November 2009
Posted at: 11:08 PM
It's friday13th today! omg. sounds so suay.
Anyway,
I DIDN'T SKIP SCHOOL AT ALL THIS WEEK!!!

it's really a great achievement!
Got to keep it up, and the next thing i need to do is stop arriving late for classes. O_O


OS lesson was quite okay, but I don't understand the problem at all.
Need to concentrate in class already!
After school walk to cwp with zhuxin, weiting and aly

Actually wanted to watch 2012 de, but most of the slots that we want are sold out/filling fast
So, gave it a miss
Had korean food@horizon for dinner!
the soup damn spicy lor, fuck.
Had a haircut at Protrim after that.
So sorry to Aly and Zhuxin to let your both nua so long!
I really don't like my fringe now, so short. fuck the hairdresser. ):


Anyway, on a random note,
I was always curious why my head is like out of shape, so, I asked my dad this morning.
dad:"oie when then you want cut hair one."
me:" er, today la. after school go cut lor."
me:"o yea, why my head out of shape one ah? my hair always so flat one."
Dad:"cause when you're going be born, the doctors realised that you are strangled by the umbilical cord. that's why the doctors decided to carry out a surgery instead of natural birth. so, the doctors use some surgeon thing to kiap you out. that's why ur head out of shape."
SERIOUSLY CUI.