awesome day
Posted on: 24 November 2009
Posted at: 10:28 PM
Php lesson today, like every other tuesdays.
I was late for class today, as usual -.-
Ought to kick this bad habit.

Anyway, lesson was boring as usual
Coding is the worst thing I can think of.
And I Was basically doing nothing but nua-ing during meeting 1 & 2.
despite of the boring lesson, I still enjoyed the lesson due to my bitchy team.
Can gossip like nobody's business
And I Don't know why, but I'm having stomachache throughout the whole day.
seriously got the Laosai feeling lol.

Had Waffles for lunch.
Don't know whether is it the waffles, but I just suddenly had the momentum and motivation to start working on my codes during the 3rd meeting.
And I managed to learn something from today's lesson! omg.
Usually I don't even know what's going on.
Feel so happy and satisfied today :D


Photobucket

After school, caught 2012 with jac & mich.
It's really been some time since I've last caught a movie.
Anyway, The movie was seriously AWESOME.
The scenes are so spectacular. It's like the world is really falling apart infront of my eyes.
Not only was the show spectacular, but it was also very touching. It was especially touching when you see the family gets so together during times of danger
Thumbs up for the show!
It's really worth watching, and my 2 1/2 hrs is really well-spent!


Dinner at kopitiam
and home-sweet-homed after that.



I'm disappointed, though I expected it.