My fat friend.
Posted on: 14 October 2009
Posted at: 11:39 PM
Woots, I'm so full now!
Had SAKAE dinner buffet with my fat friend, zhiyuan just now.
I had 2 chawanmushis,
1udon,
1 friedtofu,
1 fried hotate,
1 gyoza,
1 softshellcrab wrap,
1takoyaki,
1 redplate,
3mochis
eh? doesn't sound alot leh.

But it look-ed like alot just now. lols.
Saw Janice there too, she's working there.
Zhiyuan&I like keep laughing while eating la, cause thisstupid janice keep walk past then give the lame face.
And she printed so many receipts for us, and even dig 10cents out from the donationbox cos zhiyuan cheapskate don't want pay the 10cents for the bill of 42.10. LOL
Since some time since I've laugh until my stomach almost cramp.


Actually was supposed to go town one, but ended up eating at SAKAE at RM -.-
I want to buy my jacket and shoes )):


Anyway, I realise that the UV FOLLOWME i bought havenot shown any prominent effects after a week or so. pimples pimples please fuck off ((:

Pictures shall be uploaded tml cos tt fat ass isn't online _l_