Shit.
Posted on: 21 October 2009
Posted at: 11:16 PM
So frustrated with my computer.
fuckin' laggy. ZzzZZ
Seriously feel like smashing my laptop.

Having a shitty feeling today.
As in i feel like shitting, not that I'm feeling shitty. lols.
Class was kinda boring today.
Was basically fb-ing, msn-ing and watching video the whole day. lol.

Lunch-ed with W14C-ians during break2.
Been some time since we've met up.


ANYWAY,
"Gary! If you are looking at this, I wanna tell you that my friend says that you are cute!"
(Quoted from Joanne's blogg)
lol, thanks ah joanne's friend (:
woots, been so long since anyone has praised me wor. shiok like what sia.


Anyway, pictures for Monday's outing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And now, I shall end this post with my current addiction
Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.
Haha, see this Aly?