A pleasant surprise{EDITED}
Posted on: 14 October 2009
Posted at: 11:12 AM
What a day.
Woke up late today (lols, though i don't wake up early everyday)
Plus, I had problems when wearing contact lens. my contact lens like drop into the basin. LOL



On a lighter note, yesterday was a advanced celebration for yanluan & a belated celebration for me ((:
Omfg I was seriously surprised.
Cause I thought it was just an advanced celebration for yanluan b'dae
I was still carrying my own present all the way to yanluan's house without knowing it!
Only got to know when we reached yanluan's hse downstairs.
And I was like burst into laughter when I saw my present!
Omg, a bagfull of tidbits! my favourite calbee, LAYS, and korean cupnoodles.
I swear this is the most creative present I ever received.

Thanks Joanne, yanluan, henry, xinrui & peijie for the surprise.
Seriously thanks alot people!!! ((:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket