impulse is a bitch.
Posted on: 20 October 2009
Posted at: 7:07 PM
Gave school a miss today (:
Slept till 2pm. omg. shiok-ness
Ate lunch and playedgame all the way
Actually was meeting Jac at arnd 5+ for dinner.
But I was damn late, so cancelled.
I'm sorry Jac!!! ):


Anyway, went out with Sharon and Aly yesterday.

As usual, I was late.
Met them at 4pm instead of the actual plan of 2pm. Sorry )):
Bought tickets for DARAH at 6pm.

So, we went shoppin at ION first.
Bought a green tee from TOPMAN while sharon bought a pink one.
Chiong-ed to Cine at arnd 5.50pm.
Seriously we're like running.
And we got to the cinema on time ((:
Photobucket

Seriously Darah is a total gore and is a fuckin frustrating movie.
Especially with Darah's monotonous voice and the stupidity of those victims.
there were also startling moments like when Darah suddenly appears outofnowhere with a buzzing saw coming for you. omg.
And I was like scolding fuck throughout the whole movie. omg.

Separated with Sharon after the movie as she's going to meet her bf.
Dinner-ed with Aly @ LJS
Train-ed to Cityhall, and went to Marina to buy my jacket.
Saw ______ on the way. omg. cfm got bitching going on le.
Bought the jacket due to my impulse and home-sweet-homed.

And now, I'm feeling so regretful for buying tt jacket.
Could have used themoney to buy freddperry shoe&bagg. )): fuck_l_