after a long wait {finalized}
Posted on: 10 October 2009
Posted at: 7:13 PM
Been some time since I've update my blogg cos I wasn't able to use the internetat hme for the whole holiday! fuckWell anyway, the first week of school was quite okay.My new class - W64QThe class was quite fun and surprisingly, the atmosphere in the class was not as tense as I thought it would be!Didn't go to school on Wed. So, hope that I would be able to hit full attendance next week^^Got to know some nice classmates, like the kp sharon. hahaha.Today, went IKEA with Joanne, yanluan and HenryMet them at TM, Joanne bought her bag that she wanted
and off we went to IKEA.Bought their things and cabbed to SK.went into cold storage to restock my tidbits and cupnoodles. lolsHome-sweet-homed afterwhich.Yesterday, went Novena to eat steamboat at ZHENFA for mich's b'daeNb, I thought was 18, but it became 22, because its stated as 18++Walked to Velocity and bought a small cake for mich and celebrated at some place.Home-sweet-homed afterwhich.
Anyway, on Monday, I came to school, not knowing that Monday is a no-school-day for me.Cabbed to school.
And when we travelled just some metres. An motorbike came knocking on the taxi-window pane
Auntie: "Hello! what you doing. I behind u you eat into my lane!(in chinese)"
Uncle:"Hello. I got put signal hor. and I slowly eat, then u karki dun wan go"
And they quarrelled for abt 5-10mins in front of the traffic light. lol
Well, so when I reached school, I switched on my lappy and checked my class nervously, because it was 9.40+ already, when I reach.I then came to realize that I've got no school. =.=LOL. So, stayed in the library and did my PP, cleared my kena-spammed inbox (nb, RP fucking no life, spamm me 417 mails throughout holidays_l_)Left school at arnd 1pm and went to meet Joanne & co. at town.Was trying to look for my wallet.Saw Crestlyn at fareast, then I know that she's same class with me! omfg, so heng right.Walked around almost the whole Orchard lol, and finally bought my wallet at AlX at $119 (:
lol, same price as my new addidas shoe :/
So happy.Went bugis and had my dinner there.Waited for yanluan and cabbed home.I want a new jacket and a new shoe !(:


Anyway, kena cheated to buy this UV FOLLOW ME facial cleanser and this renewal gel(?) from WATSONS. actually with the initial plan of buy clean&clear facial cleanser. lolSomemore, the renewal gel make my pimple damn pain.I go back ask the salesperson, she still want scamm me buy another product!Me:"why the renewal gel u ask me buy ytd make my pimple damn pain ah?(sarcastic)"Salesperson:" O cos the gel remove the dead skin ma. or u want buy this one ornot. this can neutralise skin. can reduce the pain"Me:"nvm. thanks ah!" *runs away.LOLwell, some pictures to summarise the holiday(after sept13)Amy's b'dae




Kbox session




Mind's cafe



Shopping sessions


Zhiyuan's Chalet



Anyway, WOOTS I'm officially 18 now
Well, my 18th made me realize the who are true friends.
Some just talk only. all talk no action
Some don't even remember, or don't even bother to wish me happy b'dae or celebrate _l_Seriously, damn disappointed
This is all I get la? thanks lo people.
On another note, thanks to those who remember my b'dae, and those who wished me happy b'dae (:
And thanks zhiyuan for the cake!A quote for my 18th b'dae from somebody
-"Aiya, b'dae only ma gary, everybody also got b'dae"