EDITED
Posted on: 13 September 2009
Posted at: 9:59 PM
Finally, I'm able to blog! Thanks ah henry, told me to press ctrl f5 after the blogger page appears. lolsWell, I actually haven't been updating for about a month(?)And I got so much thoughts to pen down.Caught GI.JOE with justinlee after the last paper on 25th August. WOOTS, stil feeling like the holidays just started.And we Ate DING TAI FENG before watching the movie.Omg, the xiao long baos are so nice ^^Home sweet home after the movie (:Worked as NESTLE GOLD chocolate promoter(introduced by zhiyuan) during the weekendAnd I spent a fucking 119 bucks on an addidas shoes for this job because they insist on totally black shoe(but mine has white at the front)Kbox on the following Tuesday(1st sept) with laolao limei & zihui.M joined us and then we went to eat at Hongkong cafe.Afterwhich was movie session.Bought tickets for finaldestination4, thinking that I would be able to pass through the usher safely, but i was wrong.I was being chased out after the usher checked my ID.Thus, I stayed outside of the theatre for a fucking 1hr20mins while limei&zihui went in to watchAfter the movie ended, went to walk arnd in fareastAte at the food fair at the 1st floor and then homesweethomed.Went out with Joanne &yanluan on thurs.
As usual, I was late. lolCabbed to fareast and walked arnd without any "shopping achievements".Trained to bugis and walked arnd bugis street.The girls bought somethings , while I only got myself a tauhuay water with grassjelly.Home sweet homed after which.Caught G-FORCE with laolao limei and her friend on the following tuesday.Baiscally about these cute little guinea pigs, not much storyline. Anyway, you can't expect much from a cartoon.But overall, its not bad, quite funny. Especially the part where they ran through the fireworks.And the ending part reminds me of transformer. lolWent to collect pay on Wednesday, and met senghean at Cine, with the initial plan to catch finaldestination4, but cos I was late, we dropped the idea.Had the Japanese pasta at the 2nd floor of CineOrdered omellete pasta while senghean ordered his disgusting softshellcrab pasta, which he regretted ordering afterwhich. HAHA.Homesweethomed afterwhich.Thursday was ecp session with zihui,limei, wilfred, samuel, zhuxin, Amy.Had a fun time cycling, and cam-whoring And MAC-ed for dinner Home-sweet-homed afterwhich.



And today! went to help joanne with her suveryor job at Novena.Reached at 3pm.Was slacking most of the time, but still i did 11 surveys! I think i was motivated by the commision.Henry joined us at 5pm and we went to eat steamboatAte till arnd 7+ and went to walk arnd in novena square.Home sweet homed afterwhich.





