Posted on: 04 July 2009
Posted at: 4:18 PM
Finally, it's the weekend!
Feel so sinful this week la, skipped twice again this week.
I promise I will not skip any more nxt week! (:

Anyway, caught Ice Age 3-dawn of the dinos 3D on thurs with senghean
Photobucket
The movie is damn cute!
Especially the 3 little baby dinosaurs
The baby mammoth was also damn cute
A very cute and hilarious movies, filled with adventures and great animations

After watching the show, ate JIAXIANGMIAN
First time eating, and i felt that the noodles are not bad, but it's too dry for me ^^
Home-sweet-homed after that


Went town yesterday after school with jac, mich, justin, fanaa and shah
Justin, shah and me went there first coz justin needs to reach there earlier for job briefing
Ate sakura Tzi Char and I love the tauhu(beancurd)!
The baby kailan is really baby size too.
And we walk walk a while and went home (:


You're only thinking about your feelings.