Posted on: 18 July 2009
Posted at: 7:32 PM
Finally I'm here to update!

Last week, went midnight K with Zhiyuan, melvin, liyun and her 2 other friends @ Topone!
Bought Macdonalds and I so stupid forget hide inside my bag. I still like openly carry the Mac on my hands and kena caught by the cheena lady
So, I went to some corner and hide the mac, and waited for abt 5mins (so that she will think that I finish my food le) before going in.
Then sang till 5am and we took cab home



Skipped lesson on Tuesday, and I caught Transformer2 with zhiyuan @ e-hub
Photobucket
Find the show very nice, even though I didn't watch transformer1
But i find it a little confusing, maybe because I didn't watch 1
After watching, dinner-ed at fish&co(express)
Took 89 back home afterwhich (:


On thursday, went to eat korean food with Jac,Jus, mich, eric, and mich's friends after school.
The place damn far and ulu, at the Bukit Timah plaza there

Ordered some pork ribs and chaoniangao and some omelette thing
And Justin and I shared a ginseng chicken soup. Sedap sia
Omg, the side dishes also very nice ^^
After eating, Took 961 back to woodlands because there's no straight bus back to Sengkang/hougang/tampines

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DELETED PHOTO OF LAOLAOJAC :/

Photobucket


Caught the "huanting in Connecticut" with senghean&zhiyuan after school on Friday.
Photobucket
Met up with senghean at cp and took train to Orchard to find Zhiyuan
Reached Cine and bought the tickets first, as stupid zhiyuan was still finding his way to Cine
Zhiyuan was still finding his way after we bought the tickets
So, we met that fatass at taka oldchangkee and walked to Cine together

Dinner @ hongkongcafe
I Ordered stirfryspareribsmeesua and milk tea and siew mai while zy ordered curry and milo dino, and senghean ordered congee & YINGYONG(which is how its written on the menu.HAHA)
walao, my milk tea not nice lor, should have ordered milo dinosaur or even yuanyang instead ):
But the meesua very nice
Afterwhich, shop around to search for zy's speaker, but to no avail
Went in to watch the show at 9.10
After the movie, senghean was like keep complaining about how sucky the movie was. lols.
Both of us thought that drag me to hell was a better movie.
But i find it of equal scariness as dragmetohell though the story was unclear and no link

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HOPE THIS POST IS NOT BORING, or else henry will not visit my blog anymore ):