Posted on: 29 June 2009
Posted at: 6:29 PM
Skipped school today, and I promise I shall not skip for the rest of the week
Today's weather is exceptionally cool and windy, make me want to continue sleeping -.-

Anyway, I was informed that RP had 57 confirmed H1N1 cases already.
And the fucking principal still haven't taken any actions yet.
Hello, please use your brain and start quarantine us already!
You're supposed to provide a safe and conducive environment for students to study efficiently.
But I don't see this in this H1N1 incident
Please fucking give us holidays instead of using your useless precautionary measures such as disinfecting.
Lanjiao RP


Sometimes, I really wonder, how many friends do I really have?
I came to realise that I actually don't have much close friends, especially when I want to find someone to talk to when I'm feeling down.
I also realise that nobody calls me out, or unless they think they should or they need me
Nvm, Think on the brighter side!

Bye! Off to watch 20届金曲奖流行音乐颁奖曲礼!