Posted on: 19 June 2009
Posted at: 12:06 PM
Haven't been updating lately because I simply lazy to.
School has been boring this week, 4 UTs in a row! wtf
Tt's why I skipped 3 times again this week
I forsee another warning letter now -.-
Hais, so jealous of zhiyuan they all, now still having holidays ):
Anyway, I'm addicted to SUBWAY cookies nowadays. ^^


Photobucket
Anyway, caught 'DRAG ME TO HELL' with senghean on wed
Been ages since I've met up with this idiot
Still so short as before :/ haha
Anyway, the movie is really fucking scary, especially with the loud sound effect& those startling moments that startles you. Rhyme eh?
And Lots of bloody scenes. damn disgusting, but funny too. i guess american horror movies really can't do w/o blood and gore
Overall, it's a good show because it really scares the shit out of you.


Photobucket
Caught 'Alien vs monsters' 3D version with zhiyuan on thurs
Everything seems so real and so infront of me!
It's the first time I've watched a 3D movie! and I'm addicted to it! haha.
And the characters in the show are damn cute, especially the fat insectaurous? not sure with the spelling


got to go study for UT now, or else I will die for tmr's UT!