Posted on: 11 June 2009
Posted at: 5:02 PM
Celebrated Zihui's 18th birthday in advanced yesterday!!

Met up with the laolaos @ Ajisen at arnd 8pm as they were having their dinner.
Went in and I ordered a coldtofu and ice lemon tea, which cost me 6.80

I can buy starbucks java chips with this amount sia!

Afterwhich, went to metro to buy zhuxin's shoe.
Bought the shoe, and went to civic
But before that, I went to buy cake myself while the others went to civics

anyway, the process of buying e cake damn cui. LOL
1) when I was paying for the cake, the person say they don't accept nets. and i don't have enuff cash!
2)When I reached civics already. i realised I don't have a lighter to light up the candles!
SO, walked all the way back to cwp to buy

And, finally! we can celebrate alr.
But, when we eating the cake halfway, security guard come chase us away! CUI
So, went home after that (:
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
this is what the girls are doing when I'm running back and forth for the b'dae cake! ):