Money I need you
Posted on: 12 May 2009
Posted at: 12:42 AM
It's been weeks since I've blogged.
And now I came to blog is because I've submitted my PP scope!! (:

Anyway, anyone of your know that MAS SELAMAT HAVE BEEN CAUGHT?
Well, for your information, he has been caught in Malaysia.

Also, swine flue outbreak now, so everyone please keep washing your HANDS (:



Spent the day with Zhiyuan, suling, melvin, yuting &dee at WILDWILDWET (:
It's been years since I've swam and it's also been some time since I've went to WWW.
Had a fun time playing, especially the Slide up where that fcking fat ass zhiyuan kept screamming, WWW PLEASE BLACKLIST HIM! haha

Dinner @ fish&co. and slacked at buangkok after that
And home-sweet-homed after tt.



Java lesson was boring but still managed to survive through
After school, went for the track&field trial (it's not a selection trial though, cuz rp t&f got people join must celebrate alr)
Damn tiring, plus i keep want to berak/shit/da bian during the whole trial
And lactic acid starts to accumulates in my muscles!

Dinner-ed at HORIZON kopitiam at causeway
Home-sweet-homed after that



Skipped school cuz i was damn fcuking tired from the track&field yesterday and thus slept till afternoon
Damn shiok!
Went to meet zhiyuan, suling & melvin at TheCathay at night
Was supposed to eat Astons with them, but cuz i was late, so i didn't get to eat with them ):

Photobucket

Caught X-men Wolverine after that and seriously it's damn fcuking nice
Lots of actions, fighting scenes, but also not forgetting romance scenes
And the movie does have many humourous parts which can really make you laugh out loud LOL.
Give it a 4.5 out of 5 stars!
The ending can be improved la dey



Rotted at home during the weekends -.- SIAN

Better sleep now, cuz there's school tml! (: