Posted on: 15 May 2009
Posted at: 12:00 PM
Finally changed my blogskin after a year!
Woo, all thanks to MISS FURHANA BTE TELOR (:
And thanks again to for helping me solve the problem of the new blog



Anyway, skipped school on Wednesday
Slept till afternoon, and then went to RP @ around 1pm+
Reached and realised the celebration for jush's bdae is postponed
So slacked at library with fanaa
so, out of boredom, fanaa suggested to change my blogskin, since I've not changed since I created my blog
And chosen this blogskin
And I'm so satisfied with this blogskin (:(:

After that ate lunch at W4
Met up with joy and chuqiao and went to watch movie cuz chuqiao got 2 free tickets
Photobucket

A funny show, but at the same time, a touching show
I think that zac efron has acted out his role
Haha, and some scenes damn funny! His daughter want to have sex with him! LOL.

After movie went home, and then went out again to celebrate melvin's b'dae
HAPPY 23RD B'DAE MELVIN! (:




Skipped school again on thurs -.-
But went to school at around 5+ to meet chuqiao and joy to study (:
Happy sia, cuz learnt something

Home-sweet-homed after that (: