Posted on: 03 April 2009
Posted at: 6:30 PM
HI EVERYBODY (:

Photobucket
Had an enjoyable day spent with ah mei and ah hui
Well, met the laolaos at Woodlands MRT station at around 1.30pm

Actually is meet earlier one, but I late ma :/
Reached there and called the laolaos
And they told me that they at Orchard MRT station

And i know they are obviously lying to me (: BOOO
Well laolaos I'm sorry, your have failed to fool me on this foolish April Fool :/


Then we walked to RP and immediately went to It helpdesk
Left our coms there as it's going to take some time, and we left for lunch

Ate at TRCC
I definitely miss the curry rice there sia (:

Went back at 3pm to IT helpdesk to collect Zihui's lappy first cos her problem more minor

Afterwhich, we went to some lawn near block E1(?)
Find ourselves a table and settled down there

woah i go there like kbox sia, sing until damn satisfied
And we took alot of pictures there sia
Confirm at least got 50 pictures

Then we left the place at 5pm and went to collect my lappy and headed to Orchard
Went Fareast and I went to have my jeans altered first
Then I went to cut my hair while laolao limei and zihui shopp around on their own first
Well, they say they can shop more comfortable without a guy beside ):

So, after my haircut, went to look for the laolaos
Collected my altered jeans and continued shopping
the laolaos bought a skirt each, and then zihui bought a bangle from 77th street



Afterwhich, I bought SHILIN chicken(!!) and went to slack at the fountain on 2nd floor

walao, donnoe why a lot of secondary school students like sitting in circles infront of the fountain but despite that, we still sat at the fountain and chatted till 9+

Then we walked to MRT station to meet zhuxin and then home-sweet-homed!


Well, enough blabbering, now let the pictures do the talking!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Act emo

Photobucket
Act emo 2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket