Posted on: 26 March 2009
Posted at: 1:54 AM
Went for the PUB job's briefing today.


Took cab to the place cos I was going to be late
Hahas, but still, I was late though i took cab.




After briefing, went Bugis with Zhoudao and his friend, daniel
Bought the IMITATION OF SHILIN'S XXL crispy chicken cos I very hungry
But, it doesn't taste anywhere near Shilin's XXL crispy chicken lor

And the size is also much much more smaller than SHILIN's XXL crispy chicken
The shop name is dunnoe what hao ke wei or something
IT'S NOT NICE!

Then bought bubble tea and we started walking around bugis street


And Daniel bought 2 jeans while zhoudao and I got nothing
Then Zhoudao wanted to buy FOX hoodie cos got sales.

But Bugis's FOX don't have that piece.
So, we went to Marina Square
Go there, and there's no medium size for the grey hoodie i want ):
So, we reserve from the taka's branch



Ate at KOPITIAM and then home-sweet-homed.