stupid facebook keep spam my msn
Posted on: 13 March 2009
Posted at: 11:52 PM
Hi everyone,
Well I've been abandoning this blog for some time cos I've been lazy to really go online and update.
And also, sometimes there's nothing to blog cos I was just rotting at home.


But leh, fortunately, These two weeks were quite well spent, cos at least I didn't rot at home (:(:



On around 28th of feb? Went out with Joanne & yanluan
Was supposed to go bugis and shop, but as I was late for about 3hrs(?)
So, in the end when i reached, they shop finish alr, so went suntec
Then walk walk
And then ate Anderson's icecream
Waseh, we ordered the 5scoops of ice-cream for each of us sia.
So, if you happened to pass by Suntec that day, you might have seen 3 people swallowing 5 big scoops of icecreams (:
Damn full sia.

Then homed sweet homed.




Last week's
tuesday went Hougang plaza'sKbox with joanne, yanluan and Henry.
Well, the business of hg plaza's kbox wasn't very good, there were only 3 pathetic rooms being occupied.
And so, we were lucky enough to receive this dunnoe wad cd that would be given to the first 15 customers of the day. LOLS.



Then after the kbox session, went home to change clothes and went to Marina Square's hotpotculture to eat as to celebrate the felicia's bdae.

Well, the food there is not bad
lols, I was said that I didn't eat the amount worth of the price
I think I only ate veges for 27 dollars (:
Eh wait, I also got eat zhiyuan's meat, PORK.
And also, not forgetting fel's damn filling de Oreo cheesecake
So, eat until almost vomit


Home sweet homed after that (:




Last
Sunday, wake up damn early, 7+ am leh.
Lols, haha, I guess I shouldn't complain much too
Cos Zhiyuan and others reached Hougang green to buy food for the chalet at 7.45 alr
I was still sleeping at tt time oops:/


So, as I was late, I was told not to go Hougang green alr cos they're almost done with their groceies purchase.
Instead, I waited at Suling's house downstairs for them to reach
Wait until the eggmcmuffin i ate while waiting like almost digest alr sia. lol


After that, went hougang Mall to buy somemore things for the chalet (such as hotlog? and cambull soup? HAHA)
Rented my ZHUGUANGBAOQI's DVD at the DVD shop there (well, I will introduce the show later)

Then, went back to Suling's house again
Well, the girls did there job while zhiyuan and I were watching shows
erm, and aloysius was sleeping? lol

Ate MOS after that and home-sweet-homed (:(:





On Monday, 9th of March, is the 1st day of chalet
lols, as usual I was late but it's because of my last-minute bagpacking


Erm, we tonned the 1st night, with me, liyun, and the julia(?), sorry i dunno hw to spell ur name, the last MANS standing.
The rest were sleeping like pig, zhiyuan is an live example. LOL.

Then went cycling on the 2nd day, I was still quite energetic even though i didn't slept

After that had steamboat at night (:

Tonned on the 2nd night too.
Played blackjack and I lost 8bucks

Lols, so I quit and went to watch my dvd (:
After tt played mahjong with zhiyuan so as to satisfy his mahjong craving
Well, cos I'm a noobie learning mahjong, so we nv play money (:

Then slept at 4+ am
lols, I woke up at 7.30?
And realise that zhiyuan was like snoring like nobody's business
I was irritated so put his dirty underwear on his face HAHAHHAHA

Then checked out and home sweet homed



Then, went home, slept until 3 and then went for kbox with ahtan lols.
Hougang plaza's kbox again, and wa really prove to me the business there rele cannot make it.
Only 2 ROOMS were occupied in the whole kbox sia, and I was in one of the room!
Sure close down one.



Then, yesterday, thursday, went out with joanne and yanluan
I was late again. haha.
Went Far east to have my haircut
And then went bugis to shop for my pants

In the end bought 2 pants which only cost me 22 bucks in total (:
Damn cheap right? haha

Then ate yoshinoya and then homesweethomed.




Erm, pictures shall be uploaded in the next post (: