Posted on: 24 March 2009
Posted at: 9:37 PM
Hi everyone

Went out with Joanne and yanluan yesterday

Met at 2pm and attempted to take bus 578/587(?) wisma
But, apparently we failed to do so just because the stupid bus driver never stop at out stop

So, in the end, bought bubble tea and took cab to wisma
I kept sneezing since I met Joanne and yanluan at my hse downstairs sia
Damn sick
Donnoe use hw many packets of tissue in the whole day sia -.-

Reached Wisma and go inside Lacoste to look the shoe tt i wanted
But didn't
So, went TOPMAN to shop
And I bought a red hoodie and a shirt (:
Omg, i spent another 100over bucks -.-

Must save money alr :/

Went Marina after that.
Walk walk around and ate at Pizzahut
hehe, sorry ah people, decide to eat the wrong thing
The pizza was damn oily sia
and got sesame seeds on the crust
I don't really mind the sesame la, but the girls minded alot

And i couldn't finish my warm chocolate cake that I ordered cos I was too full, wasted sia
Maybe because of flu ):

Walk to Haji lane from Suntec after that
Reached Haji lane and Joanne&yanluan realised that Haji lane wasn't as interesting as they thought. lols

After that, walk to Bugis to take bus back home
But in the end, still took cab home, cos the girls didn't want to squeeze on the bus -.-
Waste money sia!

And Home-sweet-homed