Posted on: 19 March 2009
Posted at: 12:21 AM
Hi everyone!

Had an enjoyable day with the zhuxin, limei and zihui
It's been some time since we've gone out together.
Also, it's been some time since I've sing kbox with the clique


Was supposed to meet at cineleisure at 11am to sing klunch (:
But, well, in the end, met limei at somerset MRT there at around 11.45?
haha, but I wasn't the latest
ah chay and ah hui reach later than me!
So, winner is ah mei! reach the earliest (:

So, as I don't want to waste time
Limei and I go inside kbox first
Well, both limei and I picked mix fried as our lunch between mix fried and sambal cuttlefish cos we can ask zhuxin and zihui to order sambal cuttlefish so we can kope! happy or happy?
As for drink, I ordered sprite while limei the laolao ordered TEH TARIK!? Hahas

When ah chay and ahhui reach, limei and I already like finished singing 3 songs
Well, sang, ate, chat, cam-whored, toilet-ed
And time passes very fast
It's three already when we're only halfway finished with our songlist O.O
At 3.04 they say last song
But, around 3.15 we still singing! LOL

Walk around in cine and it was 3.50 already
So, zihui had to leave us and meet her friends at dhobyghaut




So, limei, zhuxin and I went shopshop
Walk inside taka awhile and then walk walk in Wisma also
Spotted one damn nice blue jacket at
TOPMAN (to me la)
lols, but zhuxin say it will make me look more boyish, so not good -.- sadded

Then, zhuxin bought a top from MANGO



And finally, we went Far East!
First thing when we reached Far East:
BUY SHI LIN CHICKEN AND MY YUAN YANG DRINK
While Zhuxin bought some mango thingy and limei bought milk tea which she said was different from other place de
cos i was simply just to hungry after all the singing and walk walk
and also because my klunch already digested alr :/

Ate at the fountain on second floor
and continued shopping in Far East
And some time later, limei and zhuxin made another achievement
1 TANK TOP each!

Continued walk walk walk and then zhuxin bought this blue checkered dress/skirt(?)
And finally, i had some achievement!
Bought one pink tee from some shop also




Saw xoxo and mich when we were going to eat ramen at top floor
lols. laolao can (:

Ate our ramen and then left Far East with our achievement
then homed-sweet home and end of the day (:



Time for pictures (:

Photobucket
Ah mei and me (:

Photobucket
Zhuxin and me (:

Photobucket
Zihui and me (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Lols, don't mind the unclearness of this picture, hehe, cos the room v dark :/

Photobucket
Nice right? hehe, i take one leh (:

Photobucket
Artistic right? hehe, also i take one ma (:

Photobucket
This also very nice right? aiya no need say is I take one ma

Photobucket
My leg - 1

Photobucket
My leg - 2

Photobucket

Photobucket
hehe, I have to bent down to suit their height :/

Photobucket
My shi Lin chicken

Photobucket
My shi Lin chicken - finished


Limei u want to know what picture zhuxin talking about right? it's here (:
Photobucket


Nights people (: