Posted on: 26 January 2009
Posted at: 11:03 PM
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!
WOOTS, well, like finally, I'm here to blog.
Cos it's new year now mah, so must clear all the dust and cobwebs collected in my blog during this time when I neglected it ):
Well, bought 2collar tees and 1 tee and 1 pair of jeans for new year (:
And woah, i didn't know that I've spent 233bucks on these 4 items till I counted them on Sunday, when I was going for my last minute haircut ):
Well, i nv regret buying any of them, but hor, i buy wrong size for one of the shirt, cos i buy medium, then like quite long for me. hais, shud have bought small size lor ):
Price of haircut rised to 40bucks on sunday, which was double of normal price
So, i signed up the package that hairdresser suggested to me the last time i went
Which was a package that provides 7haircuts for 120bucks only
Which means per haircut is only about 17bucks (:
So, as I do not want to pay 40BUCKS just for this single haircut, i signed this package
AND then, a damn arrogant cheena bitch came to the salon when I was cutting my hair halfway "I want your best hairdresser now", she said
Woah, all the other hairdressers and even those wash hair de xiaodi and xiaomei also like stun sia
So, this Mr.Mike, who was cutting my hair, called someone to call the lady boss, who was in the toilet at that time, to come back to the shop to attend to this xialan cheena bitch
Aiyo, everyone in the shop like so stressed can.
And I can see Mr.Mike was like rushing when cutting my hair lor. walao, sacrifice the quality of my haircut cos of that bitch ):
After cutting hair, went home for reunion dinner (:
Well, the dinner was like normal lor, 4dishes, 1soup, but i like (:
Then, after eating, I went to clean my room.
Not like HENRY HO sia, nv clean his room.
Woah, the dust hor, is like alot until cannot sia
And, heng, I clean my room today, or else I cannot imagine how much more dusts will be collected in my room when the nxt lunar chinese new year arrives.
And, When i packing my things, I realised that SKSS actually is killing a lot of trees sia
Especially Maths department sia
The amount of paper hor, i think can kill one forest in Africa sia.
Woah, and it's like 12.20am then I finished packing my room
I started from 7.30pm leh, meaning that the spring cleaning too around 5hours!
Then, slept at 2+am
WOOTS THEN THE NEXT DAY IS GO BAI NIAN ALR!!!
Total number of angbaos collected on first day: 12
not bad, but some relatives haven't give yet, cos they came left before we reached
and some were not in Singapore.
Then homed-sweet-home