Posted on: 18 December 2008
Posted at: 4:27 AM
I've been so lazy to blog recently, so now I come back to update abit DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND! heeheeehe (:
Last tuesday, I was trapped in the KangKar LRT station for 10minutes! zzZzZz
When I tapped my EZ-link card after alighting from the LRT, the word "error" appeared on the screen
Obviously it isn't because my EZ-link card don't have enough value because I just topped up at CompassPoint alr
I tapped for donnoe how many times, but yet I'm still unable to get out of the fxking place :/
So, i walked to that top-up machine and check my card
And, surprisingly, the staffs working under MRT/LRT are very efficient!
A staff immediately responded to me after knowing my problem
And he told me the solution
I tried to do as what he'd said for a few times, but to no avail
Then, he repeated the steps to me again
Until I also pek chek
And so, after numerous times of tries.
My card was finally ok already
And, I WAS FINALLY ABLE TO GET OUT OF KANGKAR STATION!! ZZzZZ



Then last Wednesday was Cognitive lesson(?)
Well, the lesson was quite dry and boring
Stupid Pui Ling donnoe is menstruation come alr or what
keep shoot my team
During the lesson, webcam-ed with Syasya and yaniie cos there's nothing better than webcamming -.-
So, now let the pictures do the talking, I shall not blabber anymore :/

Hmm, so cute right? haha *pukes

The scary tudung and syasya. HAHA

Our new member, Bitchy YANIIE!

We were really bored... haha

A change in my role, now presenting the kampung Gary!


Hmm, this pose, aiya, you know I know we ALL KNOW la (:
Then, on Friday, it was our class tonning activity!
Didn't come to class that day
So met them after School at CWP there
After meet up with them
Walked to Junhu's house nearby there
Anyway, on our way there
We saw one Currypuff man
Wow, I was impressed by his magnificent indiano-ish voice
CURRYPUFF~ CURRYPUFF
Damn deep sia his voice
Even deeper than Roz's "OIE!"
Then, after that eat at the Muslim-indian kopitiam near junhu's house
I ordered the less indian style food, KWAY TEOW SOUP
Well, not very nice though.
Syasya and roz were very dissatisfied with the food served to them
And keep complaining %$^&*&%^$%#&
Ima also dissatisfied with the clealiness of the kopitiam
The people who enjoyed the dinner the most was YASIN KETUPAT AND SAMUEL CHONG
order the Roti Prata
Woah, the curry so nice can ):
So, MOST of us left the place with our unsatisfied stomach
Reached CWP and Yaniie left
The girls cried and hugged
And, we went to take train to Bugis
reached bugis and then walked to Haji lane
and walked to our shee-sha location
This time was different from the my virgin sheesha trip
This time round is INSIDE AN AIR-CONDITIONED room!
Which means that the sheesha smoke will be circulating in the enclosed room
So i will be double grapish smoked duck ):
So, slacked there
And the bitches were busy taking pictures with Isaac's Camera
Lots of pictures taken
Webcammed with our MIA yaniie using Sam's lappy
Yeah, then some of us can't tahan the smell
So, Sam, ima and I went down to breathe some fresh air
Then, we went up again
After some time, Sam and I rele cannot stand the smell alr
So, we went down together with yasin, indiano roz and walia to breathe some fresh air
After that we went up when roz received the call that sharil is reaching or something
The shop was also closing anyway
So, we all walk to Boat Quay lor
From Arab street --> to Bugis --> Boat Quay -.-
And during the whole journey, yasin was in a state of like drunken stupor
Keep sway left and right. lols
Yeah, then we took lots of pictures on the way too
Thanks ah sharil!
Slack-ed at BoatQuay and home-sweet-homed at around 6am


