Posted on: 04 December 2008
Posted at: 10:08 AM
Well, it's been some time since I've blogged.
Cobwebs found at corners of my blog :/
So, I've came back to clear ALL THE COBWEBS!


Today is Comm. lesson, but Obama didn't come.

An indian lady came to facilitate the class on the day instead.


Anyway, the A112 computing UT is like quite challenging ):
But hor, the whole class like all know how to do la
Sians




HAPPY BELATED BDAE HENRY HOOOOHOOO (:
Hahas, no time to grats you on my blog on your birthday, 2nd december :/
But hor, better late late than nothing ma :/





HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ROZ TOO


-->29th November
On Roz's bdae, we went to Sentosa

Was Supposed to meet Yaniie and ima at 1.15 at compasspoint
But in the end become 2pm. Hahas, cos I late :/
Then, Took train to Vivo to meet Roz

Then ketupat Yasin came along with us

Bought Ben&Jerry's "PFISH FOOD" for Roz (: hahas.
Pass it to her and we took the monorail to Sentosa after that.

When we alight from the monorail, I saw a PEACOCK at the taxi stand there.



Then, after that, went to take SKYRIDE (one-way)

Woo, and I enjoyed the SKYRIDE, though i was frightened at the start :/
And we took some pictures during the ride (:

And, Many unglam moments being captured in roz's camera, and all thanks to my wonderful photography skills in taking candid picts! :/

After that, at the merlion there, got two weird tourist used a camcorder to take video with me.
And, I thought it was a camera at the start
So, I thought they were taking pictures with me.
weird people
=.=

And then home-sweet-homed!

Now, finally, PICTURES FOR YOU'ALL!

Photobucket

*our excited face before the SKYRIDE

Photobucket

*my excited laolao face before the ride (:

Photobucket

*yasin shock face! hahas.

Photobucket

The girls on the ride. Currypuff girl ah? haha

Photobucket

*It took quite some time and a few number of attempt before Yasin could capture this nice view. All thanks to my effective command (:

Photobucket

*WOO. we're landing!

Photobucket

*my laolao face -.-

Photobucket

* Yasin and I were trying to take picture with the pink guy. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

*lols, they wan to take my candid pictures uh!?

Photobucket

*Hahas, i took revenge and took an unglam of them :/

Photobucket

Photobucket

*We like we nvr see bird before.

Photobucket

*Revenge! UNGLAM2! HAHAS.

Photobucket

*the fat body at the bottom right corner was the weird tourist who took a video of me using a camcorder!

Can't see? then look at the picture below!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

*NICE RIGHT! THE SUNSET! omg. CREDITS TO ME! I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PICT.

And, I shall end this post with...

Photobucket

*UNGLAM!!! MUAHAHAHA

Cyaz people!