Posted on: 18 December 2008
Posted at: 9:01 PM
HAPPY BELATED BDAE CHAY ZHUXIN (:
&
Happy 8th day anniversary :/ hahas

Photobucket
Well, as Chay Chay was busy on Monday, we decided to celebrate Chaychay's bdae on tuesday instead.
Actually I wanted to surprise ChayChay on Friday one, but due to time constraint, it was cancelled, and zihui tell me nvm, cos tuesday got go out with her, so can celebrate also.
Well, so met chaychay and co. at Orchard MRT at 3pm
hehe, paiseh ah! late for an hour :/
So, after meeting up, walked to Cine to have lunch cos the girls are hungry
Had LJS
I ate my sexy chocolate pie (:
Then, after consuming our yumyum food
We walked to Far East to shopshop as well as for me to cut my hair(:
But samuel haven't reach so, shop first
So, when we reached Far East
shop shop shop shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop shop
shop shop shop
shop shop
hmm, what can I say? Girls are born to shop like hell :/
hahas. Heng you'all got conscience
Hahas. but actually I'm fine one la
After all the shopping, chaychay and Amy suggested that i go have my haircut first
cos by the time Samuel reach, it will be quite late
But hor, i don't know why
I keep struggling whether to go into the salon, HIGHEST
Cos the last time I cut
I was very disappointed
cos he cut until v ugly
like mushroom
Only justin and jacjac know cos you'all see that time ):
But the previous times
I come this salon cut until very nice
So, sat outside at the fountain there
waiting for Samuel to get his fat ass to FarEast Plaza. lols
And, FINALLY SAMUEL REACHED AT 6+!
Woo, then now another problem
Samuel said he wanted to cut at another salon on the same floor
SENSUSCUT OR SOMETHING
aiyo, they like not professional la
Go my HIGHEST better (:
So in the end, still went to HIGHEST to cut (:
And, the girls went to Wisma to start their shopping spree again
-.- -.-
-.-
This time round, the wash hair auntie like on berserk mode
Wash my hair for don't know how many times
walao, and i need to lift up my head for a number of times!
CB, my hair got virus issit must wash so many times
then after washing
was hairdrying
OMG THE HAIRDRYER IS DAMN FXKING HOT
what's the problem with the staff today?
Aiyo, last time wasn't like that lor
Then, finally cut hair
Despite the fact that their washing and drying of hair wasn't that good on that day
But, the hair cut until not bad (:
And, i was very satisfied this time round (: (:
woohoo~
After I cut finish, Samuel still haven't done yet
So, I went to toilet after paying
Came back and Samuel still not done
Then
finally he was done
And he come out his hair maciam porcupine
And poor sam complained that the girl spiiked his hair too much
So he went to toilet to flatten the sides
But, he complimented that the girl was pretty
woo~
Then after that went to meet with the girls
And, Amy had to leave first
So, we walked her to her busstop
But, halfway, we saw a xmas tree'
And, so we can't resist our temptation to take pictures
SO
we TOOK!
*snap * snap * snap * snap
*snap *snap *snap
*snap *snap
After taking pictures we went to Lucky plaza to have our dinner at PIZZAHUT! (:
So, didn't walk Amy to her busstop :/
Then, Zihui had to leave alr to meet her bf
But she said she walk us to Pizzahut (:
And, then she was secretly telling me to pay Zhuxin 5bucks for the clothe she bought for her present (:
Yea, but I insisted that she should have a cake
like what I told her during the afternoon
So, asked zihui to buy a cake at BreadTalk or something
Then zihui would bring the cake to us (:
Hehe, so our secret mission started :/
Although ah Chay sensed something fishy alr haha
Then
When we reached Pizzahut
we ordered the Xmas "SURPRISE" feast
It wasn't a surprise at all lor.
I prefer the mango surprise that I drank last time after the Camp with TEAM18!
While waiting for the food to be served
And so
WE Took pictures again!
Yeah, and then our food was served
Then zihui called
Problem 1: It was an xmas cake
So, samuel pluck out the xmas leaf from the cake so it will look like a bdae cake (:
Problem 2: No lighter
So, I went around asking. And I even ask the security guard there
ZZzzZZ
And guess what that fking bangala security said?
"Erm, sorry no lighting of fire within the building
FUCK YOU LA CB HELL
LIGHT UR MOTHER CB
What sia, just lighting up a PUNY little candle will cause fire hazard meh?
So, nvm we decided to ask from Pizzahut
PROBLEM 3: PizzaHut don't allow outside food
But, the staffs are very efficient (:
They did not reject our cake
And they suggested that they keep the cake
And serve their own cake to us along with the dishes we ordered
So yea (:
And then,
The staff delivered our cake to chaychay!
then we sing bdae song and eat
Took alot of pictures after the pictures were served again (:
Then, after eating, we slacked there
So,
Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk
talk talk talk talk talk
talk talk talk talk
talk talk talk
talk talk
After slacking for some time, we decided to leave alr
THEN!
I DROPPED THE CHEESE BOTTLE CAP INTO THE WATER!
-.-
And, the bottle cap cannot be saved alr
So, we decided to leave the SCENE !
Then, after that home-sweet-homed (:
hehe
Hmm, how boring the post will be without pictures right? Somemore so long(:
Hahas. SO PICTURES FOR YOU'ALL NOW!
Photobucket
Our Happy 6th DAY anniversary haha :/
Photobucket
Photobucket
Samuel trademark smile. haha
Photobucket
Orchard never fails to decorate the streets with exciting ornaments and lightings every year!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lols. This picture we ask a passerby to help us take (:
THANKS MISS PASSERBY!
Photobucket
Photobucket
HONEYSTARS HASHBROWN!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Samuel SO vain can!!? hahas.
Photobucket
My turn to be vain! MUAHAHAHHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Taken outside my house (:
Cos i can't bear to part with my hair ):
Cos i donoe how to style. lols
Goodbye my hair (:
Credits: LaoLao ChayChay's blog (: