satisfied (:
Posted on: 02 November 2008
Posted at: 9:27 PM
WOO HI EVERYONE!!
I'M BACK FROM THE CAMP!
AND I SURVIVED THROUGH IT!! WOO


TUESDAY:
Woo. went Kbox-ing with Ammy auntie and Zhuxin piakpiak at Cine at 3pm Cos I was late.
lols. I wasn't able to fully show my singing talent to the maximum cos we only can sing till 7pm :(

Woo, we take the normal package instead of the student package cos the snacks were refillable! woo!! And can sing longer.

We settled down quickly and I started my singing!

Woo, and I enjoyed the whole kbox!!
But sometimes, my voice just get constipated and i stopped singing for a moment
lols

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
* OUR CHOCO KOPI FREEZE AND AMMY'S HORLICK BING!

Photobucket

Photobucket
*acting cool uh? hahas. woohoo wilber

After kboxing we went shopping

Hahas, zhuxin bought her dress and I bought my black pants and black striped button shirt!
I was like struggling whether to buy the shirt or not
Cos i scared later i buy then not nice
But in the end i still bought it (:
Then we went to eat ramen on the last floor
woo, nice or what


CAMPING!
1st day:
Woo, reported to School at 9am sharp hahas.
Walao eh, and still need to register some more
And, the queue was damn fuxking long

Took about 30mins(?) then i finally registered
ZZzZzz
And, I was in Team 18! (:
Same team With the coach wallet girl
After that then play some lame games with some random people

Aiyo my team got elizabird, carol, xx (xiaoxiao? haha), Badriya, Crystal, and Nic our dear team leader!

The most interesting game in day 1 was only the Food Quest, which only started in the afternoon
The game is like this, a first dish's name would be given to you
And you have to continue to eat a second dish with a dish name that starts witht the last syllabus of the 1st dish.
And, it continues till the 10th dish
Aiyah, if u last time got watch the Taiwan "zhou ri ba dian dang" you will know

And, my team only completed 7 dishes out of 10 :(

Omg, and the duian ice birdbird bought was damn fuxking nice
The ramen also
woo.

After that donnoe what happened alr

2nd day:


The 2nd day started off well (:
Went to bathe, and woo, I feel so refreshed
And, had our laolao breakfast, Nasi lemak
Drank milk tea, though we weren't allowed to
hahas.

Then we had our telematches in the afternoon!
Woo. damn fun la
Especially the bricks game
and the pour water game
Woo finally i can see the light in the camp!
Hahas

The buffet during dinner was so-so
I like the SOUR AND SWEET fish! haha
After that was Halloween
It was quite fun overall
Though I wasn't interested in the dance dance
But the games in the game booths were quite funn
And i saw laolao LIMEI there!!
hahas

The night trail wasn't as fun as expected lols
It's not scary, in fact, it was tiring
walao need to like crawl under short tables and hit my ass
>.<>

hahas, and we were like gossiping about giogio's team leader before sleeping
And listened to RP's ghost stories
And practised our mass dance
And, finally, slept at 3am LOL



3rd day
Aiyo, the breakfast was more laolao, muffins and HOTLOG bread. hahas.
But yay! got ribena.
so damn refreshing!
hahas.

And, we went for Amazing race in the afternoon.
omg, damn fuxking tiring
Woah, and i was tired until i slept when we took train back to RP.
I guess everyone are tired too

Mass dance competition after that.
woo
And group python got first!!
Go TEAM PYTHON GO TEAM PYTHON
Omg I damn love the mass dance lah
Feel like dancing now
Grease lightning Go Grease lightning!

Hahas, and dinner at Pizzahut with Carol, bird, Nic, Sarah and XX
THANKS NIC FOR FORKING OUT 60BUCKS! (:
woo! Our investment in the pooh bear wasn't wasted! Hahas

And home-sweet-homed
And SLEPT TILL 5PM NEXT DAY. >.<




Photobucket
* Limei draw my face until like that:( walao

Photobucket
*GioGio and me (:

Photobucket
*spasms~~

Photobucket
* GO TEAM 18!!


k bye people! GO sleep liaos!

Yours truly