Rainy days always make me so Emo
Posted on: 23 November 2008
Posted at: 5:32 PM
HI EVERYONE! FINALLY COME TO UPDATE.
It was a tiring weektoo.
Especially on Tuesday. Lols, I was like partially sleeping during the module briefing -.-
And the VB codes are just so difficult to comprehend, and in the end, Chin Wee gave me a
C!!
Except for this VB lesson, the other lesson of the week were not bad (:
AND! I GOT MY FIRST A FOR UT! Which is my favourite module! ENTERPRISE (: wooWednesday:Wednesday is the forever so cognitivy cognitive lesson (:
The topic was about underdetermination
Hahas, everyone said that it is very difficult, but I find it ok leh.
Heng I never bon School and miss the lesson, cos it was quite ok
I don't want to be like laolao roz, hahas, miss the first VB lesson, which was said to be easier as compared to future VB lesson :/
And, cos the lesson was getting more and more boring, Syasya decided to webcam
*say cheese!
*Sya Sya wanted to do the same as one pict she took with her other frens, but we failed -.-
*syasya's why u cover your mouth ah. Nvr focus in cam-whoring!
*Bitchiness
We took lots of pictures, but I chose the better ones (:
Cream of the crop hor (:
Friday:Enterprise lesson today! Woo.
Woah, today got Observer wor, but heng i reached earlier than her (:
Her name is Jamie, and she's slightly plump and fluffy (hmm, or should I say dense?)
Yeah, she caught Zhuxin web-camming. lols
So alert uh?
The lesson was quite fun.
It was about Cost Control/management
Played dota with classmates during Lunch break.
Hahas, woo, I was 2nd last!
LAST was isaac! hahaahaha
Did the PPT slides after that.
Woah, and seriously my stomach has been hurting after I ate
CURRY youtauhu in the morning
So, I went to fourth floor to shit
You want to ask me why 4th floor right?
Cos there very the quiet
And, so I can shit with all my might, every ounce of them, haha
and of cos, not forgetting my *pingpingpiangpiang
Saw an orhjiao making his hair when I entered
OMG, AND SOMETHING HAPPENED WHEN I WAS SHITTING!I shit halfway, then the lights all went offI think cos the sensor didn't sense my existenceOmg damn fxkng scary la, it was so fxking darkHeng rahul was not there, or else I sure can't see himSo, I immediately squeezed out the remaining shit and wipe my butt, and wear my pantsAnd went out of the cubicle to jumpAnd, to my relief, the lights came back (:Phew.Then went back to class and rushed our ppt (:After School, went to CWP to pei Limei buy laptop bag for her bf
I was bored out by the lump of laptop bags there, so I went around to see other things
And I saw this
HAHA! spongebob!! And, as you can see, this spongebob is damn stupid or whatHe's like hugging gary, and yet he asked people "WHERE'S GARY!?"Home-sweet-homed after thatSaturday:Late for mavis RJ again cos ytd night I was like sleeping in my study room while watching Biscuit teacher and sugar candy -.-
Mummy was sick and so she didn't cook
I was so hungry, but I lazy go and buy food (:
In the end, mum cook porridge (:
It's been sometime since I've ate porridge
Kind of nostalgic feeling
But I was still hungry after that
But i didn't care
Then, my brother called and ask whether I wanted to eat
WOW, just nice man!! (:
Thanks or what
But when night falls, my stomach started to grumble and asked for food
Aiyo, then mum called, and asked me whether I wanted to eat
And, I asked for Macdonald (:

*
waseh, FISH FILLET!
*found this at CWP's popular (:
LAOLAO ROZ YOUR FRIEND LEH! INDIANAA
Well, this is Roz's another best friend, Boogery rahul!
I've created a dota heroe for him- which is... BOOGER ASSASIN
The apprentice of a legendary creature from Aiur, RAHUL is a psychic adept who specializes in strategic assassination for the Sentinels. His psionic abilities manifest in and out of combat, and can be used to amplify damage while attacking, to protect her from enemy assault, or cloak himself invisibly before lashing out and sprinkle boogers at an unfortunate passerby.
And so more often than not, the foes that encounter the Templar on the battlefield find themselves dead and buried under LUMPS OF BOOGERS, their lives cut short as he fades back into the shadows, waiting for a new prey.
Booger-lings*The booger assasin sprinkles and injects boogers at his targets, creating immense pain. If the target is killed by the injection, boogerlings will be born.
Level 1 - 75 damage, 1 boogerling.
Level 2 - 150 damage, 2 boogerlings.
Level 3 - 225 damage, 3 boogerlings.
Level 4 - 300 damage, 4 boogerlings.
Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Level 1: 75 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 90 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 105 mana, 10 sec cooldown.
Level 4: 120 mana, 10 sec cooldown
Spin WebSpins a Boogery web which grants the RAHUL invisibility in an area, regeneration, as well as a passive speed increase. Regeneration and speed improves per level.
Enemy that enters the web also receives damage
Level 1 - 2 allowed webs,50 damage
Level 2 - 4 allowed webs, 100 damage
Level 3 - 6 allowed webs, 150 damage
Level 4 - 8 allowed webs, 200 damage
Cooldown: 90/70/50/30 Manacost: 50
Level 1: 50 mana, 90 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 50 mana, 70 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 50 mana, 50 sec cooldown.
*
Incapacitating BiteGives the RAHUL boogery venoms which will greatly reduce the target's ability to function, and deals extra damage.
Level 1 - Gives a 10% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 10%, and adds 2 damage.
Level 2 - Gives a 15% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 20%, and adds 4 damage.
Level 3 - Gives a 20% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 30%, and adds 6 damage. Level 4 - Gives a 25% chance to miss, slows movement speed by 40%, and adds 8 damage.
Insatiable Hunger
The Booger assasn develops a violent thirst for boogers. This lust greatly increases her attack damage and gives her a vampiric attack while he digs his nose. Lasts 12 seconds.
Level 1 - 60 bonus damage, 40% life steal.
Level 2 - 80 bonus damage, 55% life steal.
Level 3 - 100 bonus damage, 70% life steal.
Cooldown: 45
Level 1: 100 mana, 45 sec cooldown.
Level 2: 100 mana, 45 sec cooldown.
Level 3: 100 mana, 45 sec cooldown.
Note: Booger assasin is strong until, even dettol sanitizer can't kill him!NEW VOCAB OF THE WEEK:-
BoogerismA disease where the patients suffers from immense pain due to booger infection.Labels: laolao