A lousy and sickly week
Posted on: 08 November 2008
Posted at: 4:49 PM
[EDITED]

HI EVERYONE

finally come here to update liaos. I can see cobwebs in my blogs corner alr -.-
I was just too tired this whole week
I can literally just sleep on the sofa, when I'm watching TV and I've not bathed >.< Anyways, Roz just told me about her long story of her uninstallation and installation of msn >.<
And, Roz is being so gross with her HORNY emoticons. iyeer.

woo, I agree with some of Henry's "definition of true friends"
Especially the one, "True friends do not treat you like RESERVE friends"
Yeah, and thanks to Henry, now I can see who's my true friend and who's not.








  • I'm not one whom you can call me to pei you when ur other friends went home alr
  • I'm not one whom you can call to watch a performance when the others refuse to
  • I'm not one whom you can call me to pei you to wait for a friend when you are alone
  • I'm not one whom you can anyhow blame me when you never get your facts right
  • And, lastly, I'm not one that you can accuse me of copying you when you yourself copied me.


Well, enough of moaning (please wiki it if you don't know what moaning is. hahas)
I shall update on these few days now or else later roz die of anticipation and constipation (:


Thursday

Thursday was Communication lesson (:
O yeah, I haven't been getting As for Communication
*Complains*

The problem was quite easy, its about how language affects identities
But, if imaa listen to me and add the two slides, self-identity and multiple identity then Obama cannot shoot my team alr *frustrated
Stupid Obama keep shooting my group

But, my group's skit was very funn
I acted as an auntie while syasya act as TaiTai. lols.

SOMEMORE, stupid Obama scold me when I was just joking with imaa
I just said, "aiyo, you asshole la"
Then stupid Obama scold me. WTF
Totally biased faci
Nvr give me A somemore



Photobucket
*Doesn't he look like Obama? Anyways, if any anti-obamas spot him, please don't kill him. He's not Obama k. hahas.

Photobucket
* lols, the class beside us was just too excited when they saw our Obama-look-alike Faci. And, they wrote this to support Obama!



Friday

Yesterday was Friday, and well i woke up late
Took cabb again to school >.<

So, I was still early :) Phew

The problem was quite easy, but the lesson was simply too dry
Maybe because everyone is feeling sickly?

Anyways, The act cute buay cute thingy happened again. lols
Hahas
You know and i know but he donnoe right _ _ _ _ _ _? hahas
HOI!


Anyways, isaac just can't stop bitching around in class!
hahas.
He keep bitching about Rahul!
Omg
And rahul's innocent friend wasn't spared either!
Isaac is just as if his insance mode is being activated (lols dota)
Poor milani, she was just looking into our class, and Isaac insult her :(

went to meet w14c during lunch
Had only chicken chunks for lunch only cos I very full
Seri ate the slowest caan?
Hahas. Jac call Seri African!! HAHA.
And, seri v good, only need use leaf to wipe hands!
Save the environment SIOLXZXZ
hahas.

After School, went to CWP to eat with Zhuxin, Zicai, Limei, Yaniie, and Limei's laolao friend

Walked to CWP with mich, eric LAU and wilfred tgther with zicai, limei and her laolao friend
Zhuxin was like waiting for us at CWP :/

Saw Weijian on the way to CWP and he was so laolao
hahas.
Mich went to buy some snacks and weijian buy also
weijian keep flirt with the aunties.
Aiyo haha

But hor, thanks for your calibee ah laolao weijian!
mich and I enjoyed your calibee!

And walao, i was being labelled as "chicken backside" by limei's laolao friend
Lols.
The next nick after I was labelled as "auntie" in w14c!


Had MOS burger in the end
And i ate my all-time-favourite- UNAGI RICE BURGER (:
wohoo

Saw mr. pussy and eric when we were going off
Hahas, and then took 161 with yaniie

Then, Home-sweet-homed :)


Photobucket
*Look at my monkey face :(

Photobucket
*Hahas, I tricked zhuxin to make a laolao monkey face! LOL.

Photobucket
*Lols, got light on syasya's face. Syasya your face holy or what? hahas.

Photobucket
*look at our sexy Faci, MAVIS! :)


lols, omg I overslept today! 11.58am then wake up!
Though ZHUZHU morning call me at 9am :/
But I sleep back
And, the submission for Mavis's RJ was closed!
Omg.
In the end, submit through mail >.<>



Lols, shaoken's pm damn funny. Say what joining Olympus I joiin Olympic hor! Hahas. "Photos submitted to Olympus. Now waiting for judgement to be released. Hope I can get into the Olympus Pro team!" - Quoted from Shaoken's Personal message! hahas.


And, michelle as me to join Olympic- auntie category
lols
Michelle you also can join, cos u tissue auntie! hahas.

And, mich say the in the auntie category, the main aim is to see who get the cheapest and freshest veges! LOL.



Suddenly, I feel like eating steamboat :)
And, I want Kbox again! Ok zhuzhu, ammy, zicai, limei and ah fat?
And I want shopping :)


I would want to define what's laolao, so as to prevent any misunderstandings
LAOLAO: [formal] refers to saggy, like roz like that :/
[informal] refers to sloppish, and is usually used on dressing
and personality.
[Gary has copyrighted the word "laolao", thus, any improper usage of the word without credit to Gary, would be considered as infringement of copyright!]


Bye people~ :)