Ketupat
Posted on: 24 November 2008
Posted at: 11:05 PM
Wow, what a wonderful day I had today (:
Woke up at 7.40 am when I set my alarm at 6.45am
LOls.
However, if i chiong, I may be able to be early.
But, cos today must wear formal mah, so I kept trying out outfits
aiyo, waste like 20minutes of my time
Should have worn my
red ketupat :/ (sorry if I spelled wrongly =P)
So, reached Sch at 10am
Missed the first meeting and I didn't get a fcuking idea of what today's problem is about
read the problem statement, and I still lost
It was only until when Lynette came to our group and started discussing, then I start to slowly understand
Only afterm playing the exe. then I know it was about path difference
And, not forgetting the previous year 6p that Cheemeng had in his mischievous lappy that lead me to know about interference, which was brought up in the midst of discussion (then I was like, "HUH" what's that term supposed to mean)
So, yeah, and I had a round of dota during Lunch break (:
Used broodmother, and I pawned Obsidian destroyer twice :) WOOHOO.
I luv sexy broodmother (:
XZXZZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXZXXOXOXOOXXZXZX
hahas, random uh?
Anyway, went to the lecture hall to have our presentation.
Lols, MICROPHONE LEH! woohoo.
Just that cannot be used to sing -.-
And, surprisingly, SOMEBODY thought I scolded her vulgarities
Lols, and you still like don't believe me when I said I didn't -.-
Nvms (:
Had Long John silver(/gold/bronze/metal/aluminium and whatever metal elements you can think of) at CWP with classmates (:
Ate 3pc chicken leh! Omg, regret sia, like too much
Somemore I add fries leh
And HOR i paid 20CENTS for one puny little packet of TARTAR SAUCEEither is that fxking minarep don't like my face, or is the LJS ki siaoI make sure next time I go, I will go to NTUC/COLD STORAGE/ SHENG SIONG to buy ONE BIG FXKING BOTTLE OF TARTAR SAUCE and squeezed it on the minarep's face :/LOL.Saw Jac and weijian and and KNT fanaa and Mich and botak ben
They were buying Izza's present!
HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY laolao IZZA!! 
Anyway, laolao is my vocab, so people pls do not steal my vocab and use it brazenly!
Took 161 back to sengkang with tramp YaniieAnd something interesting happenedI went up to the 2nd floor to see if there is any placeThough there were some, but I still went down to first floor, cos yaniie is thereWhen I was like making my way downAn auntie surprisingly was shocked by me, and shouted "AIYAH/OIEYO" or something-.-And, Yaniie and I were like laughing like mad cows on the bus when I told her -.-Then we took 136 Omg, the driver maciam F1 driverDrive so fast!Wasted la, shouldn't be bus driver >.<hahas.