Cravings
Posted on: 16 November 2008
Posted at: 7:02 PM
YOO EVERYONE! I'M BACK TO BLOG.
It's like been a week since I've blogged.
Cos I'm like fcuking lazy due to the fact that I'm feeling a litte sick - body aches, and dry throat


Haha, so now I come and blog.
I blogged alr k, Mr. henry ho wenfeng
I so tired also come and blog k! :/


Friday
It's enterprise again!
Surprisingly, Rahul seemed to have bathed alr, cos his stench has reduced tremendously, like finally >.<
And, SYASYA BROUGHT DETTOL SANITIZER to class! Saviour of the class!
Hahas.

Anyways, today's lesson is about Service
And the problem statement is about SBS and SMRT being fined because they fall below the benchmark of service
And i definitely agree lor, stupid 161 always so slow, and so packed, make me late.
hahas, serve them right

Every team had a skit and I kind of my skit boring after other teams acted out
Aiyo, so sad :(

So yeah, after School, went to CWP to eat cos I dun feel like gg home so early

Aiyo, Mavis offered to drive me home, cos she also live in Sengkang.
Aiyah, should have take her free ride, save my time :/
Hahas, but hor, cos I very shy ma, my skin very thin one lor, so I paiseh nvr take her free ride
But also because I want to eat la :/

So, anyway, I planned to eat ALOT from today onwards, but provided I have the appetite la
Cos I want to gain weight naturally, not through eating protein!
I don't want to grow until Wilfred's size when I stop exercising! HAHA.


Went to eat MOS burger with Zhuxin, Wilfred, Mich jia0, Eric LauLau, and Justin
Aiyo, from documentary we talk until Animes, talk until movies andGhost stories
Nice or what, no need buy SCV also can know so much :/

went home after chatting awhile cos Zhuxin want to go home liao
So, took 161 and home-sweet-home (:
And, the 161 i took is new one leh!
Woo, so comfortable can, haha, i exaggerate nia la, it still feels the same


lols, diaodiao jac want to join TP cos of hiphop
Aiyo, you so laolao, even go TP also cannot join one la!
Come RP somemore can know me leh! hahas.


Saturday
Photobucket

Order MEGA MAC for lunch, cos my mum nvr cook
Woo, nice or what
TWO LAYERS OF THE PATTIES! LIANG GE NOT YI GE OK! DUER OK NOT SATU!

But hor, very disppointed, the patties not as juicy as before
Kind of dry
But still nice la (:



New vocabs:

Booger-ish - describing Rahul completely -->a person who can't stop his fetish of digging nose, and that he is as dirty as a booger

Booger-ed - describes a person having boogers all over his body