Posted on: 25 October 2008
Posted at: 4:35 PM
Yesterday was Friday, the last day before the fuxking little 1week holidays :(

And, it was Enterprise lesson :)
Enterprise was funn cos of our dear faci, Mavis O.o

Woo, I WAS MARK AS PRESENT :)
Cos I reached when mavis just entered the class! hahas. WOO

Yay! and Mavis gave us our present cos my team won in last lesson's quiz session!

Photobucket
*THANKS MAVIS!!!

The lesson was quite fun and easy.
During the first breakout, i went to the 8th floor with faci Mavis!
Walao, in the beginning, I thought i could explore the floor
But sianss, she don't allow me to :(

So, took the paper down the class and went for break
Ate Duck rice, and it was quite salty, but still nice lahs :)

And, bitchy isaac talked a lot about hotels.
Didn't know about how the "star-rating" of the hotel till then

SO HOTELS OUT THERE, GET A FUXKING SWIMMING POOL IF U WANT TO BE RATED AT LEAST A FOUR-STAR HOTEL! :)

Played dota during lunch breakk with classmates
And i was team up with Samuel aka mr. kimchi + isaac
lols.
I took a lane where wilfred the noob is :)
HAHA
It's so fun farming on wilfred
cos I'm quite noob too, but I'm a pro-er noob than wilfred lahs :)

Woo, and my team WON.



The rj question mavis gave me a platform to comment on rahul! woo

Assuming your classmates are your customers, identify a product or service you want to serve them with. Include in your discussion the reasons for your customer selection, how you will reach out to your target segment and ways to keep up with their changing consumers’ expectations.

The product I wrote was...

Assuming my classmates are the my consumers in the market, I would like to sell DISPOSABLE disinfectant wipes that kill 99.9 of the germs, and with the ability to wipe up dirt like booger. I would like to sell this product to them because many of them needs this due to the fact that many dirts are lying around in the class tables as somebody always is digging nose :)



Went to the CAMP U&I briefing after sch
Lols. It's like so damn fuxking long sia
Ate zihui's biscuit, and realised it was quite nice :)

Went to eat at CWP Banquet after that with yaniie, LOOZ, zihui, Limei and Zhuxin.
In the end, zihui and Limei left first cos they were so hungry and their and got dinner at home.

Lols. so left we four.
But after that kimchi and his friend came
Lols, and samuel ate meepok as his appetizer of his dinner.
wow. hahas. I thought 7th lunar month is over? O.o
Yaniie and roz were like devouring their desserts, ice kachang and the donnoe what v colorful dessert
After that they still share Tom yam ban mian

Craaped a lot while eating, and I almost choked on my ban mian

Photobucket

Photobucket
*bitches alert!!

Photobucket
* wtf i like ghost inside sia.


Photobucket
*random picture >.<



Home sweet homed after that :)