Posted on: 26 October 2008
Posted at: 11:58 PM
WOO, I've a song for rahul!

I want noblacky noblacky BUT YOU
Clap clap, clap!
I want noblacky noblacky BUT YOU
clap clap, clap!
~korean words~
I want NOBLACKY NOBLACKY, NOBLACKY NOBLACKY
!
*Credits: Wonder girls

watching Money No Enuff 2 now hahaa.
Damn fuxking funny
Especially the front part


Suddenly, i think about the past
And I suddenly realised that true friends are those who will be there for you
True friends won't go out with friends you know without calling you along
True friends won't only use mouth to say, and doing nothing
True friends won't gossip about you with other friends when they dislike you
True friends won't quarrel with you over peanuts
True friends won't misunderstand you and be angry with you over misunderstandings
True friends won't blame you for ps-ing when they know its their fault to start with
True friends won't give you empty promises
True friends won't compare you & say you are no way better than other friends
True friends aren't measured in terms of secret shared with you, but times and trust shared with you
True friends are those who prepares and celebrate your birthday just like how they did for other friends
True friends will blogg about you
This is my definition of true friends


Woo, anyway, MAYBE watching THE COFFIN with class next week
It's like finally can watch a movie since the eagleeye, which i also watch wif class
Cos some people just can't be bothered to call me, and still say i ps


Signed off~

Yours sincerely :)
Gary Chua
Republic Poly!