Posted on: 18 October 2008
Posted at: 7:06 PM
Well, I shall start the post by congratulating Zhuxin for breaking her str8 Cs chain in her maths module!!! hahas



And, also O levels are around the corner, so good luck to all! :)
And, jac must study hor, don't want to see you retake again lols



Watching an old hongkong drama, 再生缘 which was a drama I watched like years ago.

I think is when i was sec one, if I'm not wrong :) hahas.

There is an actress in this drama, called 叶璇

And i like this actress alot

She looks more innocent and cute in this drama :)




Woo so excited about the Kbox trip with Ammy, zicai, zhuxin, wilfred and limei(?)

Woo, like finally? can go Kbox for like so loong liao

Hahas, i tot like need to wait for v long to go Kbox after that time, I nvr with yining and mansi to kbox



Hai, and thinking of Kbox, it just remind me of some people who nvr call me when they went themselves >.<>



Bye people :)