siolxz ohh siolxz...
Posted on: 16 October 2008
Posted at: 10:36 PM
Hi everyone siolxzxzxz!!EVERYONE I'M LIKE SO EARLY TODAY CAN?I REACH LIKE 10MINS BEFORE THE UT STARTS!!A112 UT was a bitch today.
Lots of workings to be done, and yet only 1/2 an hour is given for students
Actually not even 1/2 an hour, its like almost 15mins
Cos half of the time, the UT is auto-saving
And, even if you have some extraa time
Bitchy facis would tell you to stop when you are in the midst of chionging the answers
and making you lose concentration + focusness+ brownie-ness+ whatever-nessnessssss hahas
lols. idiot system
Haiyo, but the UT was
easy overall :)
Just that i didn't do 8marks worth of question, which is the chi-square question
which is like damn fuxking easy!!!!!
Had a new faci for communication module today
She has a pair of cool specs
And i borrowed her specs and tried it on before UT
cool or what :)
yeah and the lesson starts
I'm grouped with Yaniie, zihui, junhu, and sadiQul :)
And i felt so fuxked up during the PDT sessions
Cos everything i said, i was like kena shot by june or ima or ISAAC
sometimes i can't stand their tone, cos even june is joking, she looks as she's real
and isaac is not funny either when his joking, but he said my jokes can't get any funnier
So, i got v dulan
But, yeah, it's Poly, so its best to maintain a good relationship with classmates
It's not secondary school where you can like keep on finding troubles with others
But after breakk, i suddenly realise that actually i was wrong too
Cos sometimes i do really say non-constructive things during lesson
So, I'm so sorry people for my attitude! especially june, ima and isaac(?) I'm sorry for my rude-ness
SIOLXZ (:
But, I hope that your can kindly improve on your tone (:
hahas, no hard feelings k?
yeah, but i felt rather sianss throughout the rest of the day
And I didn't contribute much to the group, except that i did question 4 of worksheet :(
Sorry ah Yaniie O.o
I brought up the idea to cabot and go sing K
But dear peops were not steady
walau :(
Hais! and i missed the Hiphop debut performance today siol !!!
walau sia... Nobody like pei me go la
And stupid yaniie pang-seh me :(
And i was like discussing with Ammy and Zhuxin about my failure in shopping
I like always ended up buying things either not suitable for me, or people say its not nice :(
E.G like the TOPMAN jacket i bought on my bdae
So, we all decided to open a bloggshop, when we have time la also :)And, zicai! don't idiot caan? i where got like show off how well i can shopI'm just saying that i really lose interest in shopping right :(Walau i so hurt can zihui :( lols.And, rahul can't stop digging noselols, and suliyaniie said that we should give rahul some privacy to digg nose!hahas.please la i think is he should give us privacy to be free of mucus!I don't want to be surrounded and invaded by mucus!! lolsAfter to school went slacked at Galilee with limei, while waiting for wilfred to end his bball gameHad chicken chunks (:
And limei can't stop her craving siolxz!
hahas.
And, i slept for arnd 20mins sia, while waiting
After i woke up, i went *pingpingpiangpiang at toilet
yeah, it was refreshing :/
Then went to have dinner after wilfred ended his game
Had CURRY yong tau hu for dinner
And, it was quite nice :)
Yeah, and Home straight home after that
Picture of the day!
* I'm promoting ICE MOUNTAIN!! hahas. My fav choice! hahasAnd that irritating hand is yaniie's!!! lolsBye people! Off to bathe now :) I want to sleep early so that i won't be late tmlI'm grouping with my siolxz partner! roooz!!WORD OF THE DAY: SIOLXZ (No definition found, but it's actually a vulgar word used since the oldies time)