Posted on: 28 October 2008
Posted at: 12:54 AM
HAPPY BELATED DEEEEEEPAVALI TO ALL INDIANS! ESPECIALLY RAHULL!!


Many indians seems to be celebrating
And my block downstairs got indians playing fireworks!lols


Oh yeah, anyway, today, A partially-blind man attempt to sell watches to my dad
lols
Although he is really partially blind, bcos he got medical proof and NS document that proves that he can't go NS due to his medical condition
So, really kelian
But the watches he sells are of low quality and not nice
And it's 10 bucks per piece

And i told him i seldom wear watch and i lazy wear one
then he said the watches are water-proof and i believed


My dad rejected his persistant and never-give-up attempt in selling his watches

Lols, if me, sure cannot tahan and will buy one lor

Woo, and my dad after that told me
"Even we buy the watch out of sympathy also like no use,

We never wear watch one
And hor, how can the watch be water-proof when it's just worth 10bucks?"

woo, heng my dad was at home (:





Oh yeah, created a bimbo poem for rooz


You so fimbo

And so bimbo

Just like limbo

who's a himbo!

And, you don't so emoo alr can bitchy rooz? I will buy you color pencils to color ur life! hahas.




Hahas, and I gave rooz this laolao emoticon :/

Photobucket






Went out to meet laolao Jac, Jush and my partner in crime Fanaa at Far East Plaza

Ate at Sakura chinese cuisine? yeah, and ate TZE CHAR there (justin taught me the correct spelling of tzi char hahas)

The Tom Yum soup was nice. Tomyam AYAM! hahas. The SOUR & SWEET fish also nice (:

Omg and justin ate two plates of rice

After that walked around fareast and laolao fanaa bought one brown bag

After that walked along the Orchard road and we planned to go ESPLANADE

But in the end, we lazy go and just settled at Mac

Cam-whored there and slack

I also donnoe what i doing there siolxzx

After that home-sweet-homed

Photobucket
*I look fugly with flash


Photobucket
*You see! I look better without flash!! hahas.

Photobucket
* I love cam-whoring ~_~

Photobucket
* Where am I? I'm the one taking pict =(

Photobucket
*Best partner in crime!

Photobucket
* walao, jac is so ever ready to take picture la, want take candid also difficult :(

Photobucket
*woo :)




Photobucket

Hahas, syasya said she was reminded of this T-shirt in her blog! Heyhey! but that one is powerpuff girl hor, mine more nicer (: