1 month blogging!!
Posted on: 16 October 2008
Posted at: 11:51 PM
It's been ONE month since I've started blogging!
Its like 1 month and 2 days alr
Thanks alot siolxz fanaa for making this bloggskin for me :)
And, thanks jac and justin for being the first to say my blogskin's nice. hahas.


Anyways,
My brother's lil pet turtle is just forever so cute!!! hahas (:

Sorry for the poor quality O.o
Photobucket
*SHHH. It's sleeping soundly :)


Photobucket
* what can be better than swimming in the water, free from any worries?


Oh yeah, EVERYONE please buy bring thermometor on 20th October!!
It's an announcement made by RP
So, read this sentence is for those who don't logg into LEO!!
lols :/

Aiyo, I still haven't watch the DVDs Zhuxin lend me :/
Haha, i will watch during weekends :)

AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO KBOX!! :(


Something i found on my phone :/

Photobucket
* I was like late for one FULL week la! walau. Even dear snailsnail chen also early this sem liao