Borred
Posted on: 26 October 2008
Posted at: 5:04 PM
[EDITED]

HI EVERYONE! I'M 17years and 1 month old alr! lols so random -_-

Woo I love eating toasts with creammy peanut butter!!!

Omg it's just damn fuxking delicious and palatable!
When you spread the peanut butter on the hot piping surface of the toasts
The peanut butter starts to melt
And when you put the toast into your mouth
the peanut butter kind of brushes through your teeth
leaving an aromatic smell in your mouth
wooo! five-stars for it!!
But Maybe because i'm just too hungry :/


Well, I shall give credit for bitchy ROOZ for giving me the idea of bacterial wipes for my rj!
Hahas, i better do so or else later rooz say i plagiarize :/
But i paraphrased ok! O.o


Rooz was so damn fuxking disgusted by my joke of her and rahul
Hahas, imagine someone on the bed with rahul
You JUST CAN'T FIND HIM, can you?
but i think it will be kinda exciting to search for something dark in total darkness
:/ I think I'm very badd :(

JUSTIN I NOW EVERYDAY KEEP MYSELF FREE, AND YOU BETTER CALL ME OUT U BASTARD!
You better don't malign me again!! _l_
And, you stop copying me emoticons hor! hahas




I'm very borred now, so i shall comment on some of the bitches in my class :)

Yaniie:
Photobucket

Attacking speed: High
Defense: High
Evasion: Very high
Ultimate: Piakpiak + counterattack!

ROOZ
Photobucket

Attacking speed: High
Defense:Medium
Evasion: Medium
Ultimate: bitchy laughter + siol-lingxzxz

Zhuxin!
Photobucket
Attacking speed: High
Defense: High
Evasion:Medium
Ultimate: tomatoe piakpiak (she's the original of piakpiak, yaniie just a copycat:/)


Imaa
Photobucket
Attacking speed: High
Defense: High
Evasion: Medium
Ultimate: bitching in class

Syasya:

Photobucket
attacking speed: Medium
Defense:Medium
Evasion: Medium
Ultimate: Pose like nobody's business


woah sia la i now feel like doing lots of things SIOLXZXZ:
I wan to go eat char kway teow at Newton
I wan to eat CWP banquet's char kway teow!
i wan to eat chompchomp
I want to drink bubble tea also!!

I also want go ice-skating sia people.

I want to watch the COFFIN also :)


Anyways, samuel found his TITS in CWP's comics collection :)
Photobucket


Definition of TITS: Female breasts
hahas! I know the meaning alr k


Oh yeah, i found one picture and I think i look nice in it :)

Photobucket
*Credits to: michjia0's friendster :) hahas