What can be better than slacking? hahas.
Posted on: 30 September 2008
Posted at: 1:33 AM
Yo everyone. Eating ice-cream now. Damn nice worr, chocolate flavour one.

Monday, 29/09/08



I was late AGAIN for school, cos of the heavy traffic jam at Yishun there.

Reached School at arnd 9.20+? lols. I think got improved :)

Hais, donnoe why today no mood to do work, so keep slacking...


Ate the zicai(seaweed), samuel(mr.kimchi) bought back from his korea trip (if I'm not wrong).

Damn nice la the zicai, haha, ZIHUI WE LOVE EATING YOU LOR :)

And we webcaam-ed with the zicaisss.


Went for break with class at W1 canteen. Lol, i ate nothing, only drank a pathetic cup of bubble tea. Some of them started talking about the topic "sex" lols. You all so open-minded ah!

Issac still say what got what "hook down, hook up thing", and alot M18 things. lols.

iyeeeer, disgusting -_-



Ate Honey bbq chicken, scallop and carrot cake strip ONLY during lunch :(
The honey bbq chicken nice siia! omg. I'm going to eat this the whole week!!! lols

Btw, Sorry Zihui, I like nvr contribute much today. Sorry ah :(


During 6P, yasin slept like a pigg :) hahas. we all took pictures of him sleeping!

After school, took buss home with jac.
And i saw Pinxuan and Yingduan on buss 80 :) loong time no see ya!

Replies to taggs :)

To seri: hahas, cos you rawk my ass mah :) Aiyo, seri happy or what.

To roz: wdf, now den you know. hahas, but nvms, thanks anyways :)




Let the pictures do the talking now!

last thursday:

*lol i had funn playing june's red, CURVY hairband.




Photobucket

*june and me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

*Ammy and me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

friday,26/09:

Photobucket
*june and me :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
*shida and me :)

Photobucket

Photobucket
*Hip hop or what? hahas.

Photobucket
*Daniel the hiphop guy and me :) I look as hippy as him right?

Monday, 29/09
Photobucket
* Seaweed rawk like zihui!! hahas.

Photobucket

Photobucket