Oreo rawks (edited)
Posted on: 17 September 2008
Posted at: 12:55 AM
HI EVERYONE! woohoooo. I'm here to blogg again! I'm eating oreo while blogging. O.oSuddenly, got inspiration, so wanted to blogg. hahas
Today (16th sept)i was late for School again.
9.20+ then reach class. aiyoh.
Today's facilitator was just like how my classmates described, a joker + Obama look-alike man.
I was grouped with Amy, Iqul, and Rahul today. Emily didn't come.
1st time grouping together with them, haha, cos last tuesday i didn't come.
Hmm, I think its bad to say this, but i shall still say it.
Rahul, the indian guy, has some unpleasant smell on his body.
It smells like (Onion+ some weird Chinese medicine+ fermented beancurd) that has been left decomposed for weeks. It smells kind of bitter. haha
And, i realise that Rahul isn't that hygienic. There was once i spotted him scratching his armpit. Omg lah!! But, don't know why, i got this sympathetic feeling towards him leh, so i kind of feel more sympathetic than disgusted by him.
Aiyah, I shall not continue to talk bad about him.
During
breakout 1, i went to Koufu with my classmates. However, some of them went Cafe Galilee.
I bought Chicken ramen, which was said to be very delicious by Zihui. However, it doesn't taste as well as how Zihui said.
ZICAI! YOU LIE TO ME WOR.During the
2nd breakout, i went for the SHL talk with Zihui and some other classmates.
And, i saw Elly there too >.< lols, was like sian1/2.
After School, went to the empty class and slacked with Shahreen, Seri, Jacjac, Michelle, Izza and DINO (omg! now then i know who is Dino).
Then, went to BANQUET and have my dinner with Seri, Jac, and Shahreen.
Saw many Muslims sitting at there seat, waiting for the arrival of 7pm.
Aiyoh, it was magnificant scene.
Imagine when it is 7pm, all of them would like start eating!? lols
SO, we didn't get a seat --> which means, cannot eat.
We stood infront of these two old people drinking and La-ing their HALF CUP OF kopi.
They act as if they didn't get our hint. Jac called one of them "newspaper old woman" (hahas, cos she was reading newspaper)
Then, after some time, we got a place finally. But then, i felt dizzy. lols. I only went to buy my food when jac, seri and shah ate halfway. I ate YONG TAU HU. It's quite nice actually.
We also chatted alot while makan-ing. I was kena tricked by Shah by his milk thingy and Jac by her Mc thingy. lols. ZZzzZZz. hahas.
After that, went home. Felt like shitting while waiting for 161. hahas.
Aiyoh, tml got maths session with jac. i shall torture u with maths notes!
K, gotta sleep now. BYEBYE people!