Let's be honest tonight...
Posted on: 18 September 2008
Posted at: 7:06 PM
This is going to be an EMO post. Sorry, but I'm not trying to attract attention or what, its just that i need a place to let me express my feelings.

Many things are running through my mind now. Family, friends and blahblahblah.

This problem has surfaced very long ago, even as long as a year ago, without me noticing. I realised about this problem sometime ago, but, it thought it has subsided already.
However, today, i realised that the problem was not gone, but it was accumulating.
The bomb exploded today.
Having mixed feelings now, like mixed rice lyk that.

Though i may appear to be cheerful at all times, it doesn't mean that I'm really happy. It may just be because that i haven't been thinking about those problems.


And, this problem made me realise how fragile human relationships are.



Just like in W14C (but, i must admit, i had fun times with you'all before).
For example, Having some problem with shahreen during the last few weeks of sem 1, but i thought the problem somehow has disappeared. However, it was now then i know that the tension continued (thanks shahreen for being open with me about this thing). This explained the isolation i faced in class during the last few weeks.

That's why I'm not included in the list of people to an outing, that's why I'm not in the chatting lists.

Maybe all these may not be true to you, but this is what i felt. Gossips and all. I know all about it, its just that i kept it all inside me. I'm very sensitive.

Sometimes i just feel that humans can be so fake.
I'm one who really appreciate honesty, if you don't like me, just say it out.

I'm just saying what i feel. No offence. But, if you feel offended, I'm sorry. I'm just irritated sometimes when i think back about these problems.
If I'm a lousy friend, I sincerely apologise to you. Sorry. I'm trying to be a better friend now.

I won't appear to be emo, don't worry.


i rrreally miss my old friends. Really true friendship. Not fake/act act friendship.