Lesson learnt!
Posted on: 24 September 2008
Posted at: 9:26 AM
Hi everyone,

Now in my class blogging after the "heated argument" in my class about the problem statement. Wow, i thought i entered the ARENA or what :)


Lesson learnt: Bring Cash when taking cabb!

Monday:

-Took cabb back home after the Superband. When i reached home, the driver asked whether i want the receipt or not. And, i replied, " Yes". He then pass me the receipt, and asked for payment. I asked him whether i can pay by NETS (as i thought that i can pay by nets), and he said "NO".

OMG, I was stunned. He was also quite irritated about the whole situation. I then recalled how those actresses and actors solved the situation in drama series. :)
SO, i called my mum, and asked her to bring money down :(
Then, after that, all was solved.

I always thought these kind of situations only happen in dramas, but not really O.o

Today:

- lols, i took cabb to school cos i was going to be late.
And, WOW, guess what. I took a non-comfort cabb without any cash with me.

Halfway through the journey, i was struggling whether to ask whether i can pay by NETS, though i still thought that i could pay by NETS.

When reaching RP, i finally plucked up courage and asked, but to my horror, i realised that non-comfort taxis do not accept NETS. siians daoooo, SO, i told him that i will leave my lappy and bagg in the cabb and go withdraw money.

When to withdraw and paid the driver with CASH, and rushed to class.



Having maths with JacJac later, you better workhard ah! hahas :)
Or else i shall torture you with stacks of notes O.O


And jacjac don't sad alr caan? :) Don't worry be happy O.o


COUNTDOWN: 2 days more !