2nd day of blogging =x
Posted on: 16 September 2008
Posted at: 12:31 AM
HAPPY B'DAE SHAHREEN! :)

well, today is 16th september, a day where shahreen celebrates his b'dae, and a day where it is 10 days before some very very important date... (16+ 10= 26th sept).

So, I guess you all get the hint ah! =x

By the way, the pictures in my first post was like DAMN big. aiyoh. Actually i resized all of them this afternoon, and repost these pictures. But, the pictures remained as BIG as they were. hais, SERI TML MUST HELP ME HOR!
And, this blog is just created, and many things are still not done yet, linking people, editing my profile, learn how to resize pictures... woo!


Oh yeah, ytd's post was about my sem1 class. So, just an update, Now is Semester two, and I'm in currently in Class W47H. In the beginning, I wasn't been able to get use to the class. Maybe because it is a new environment, and that I still can get of my comfort zone.
However, as time passes, I start to get used to the class, and I started talking to my classmates, start joking in the class... And now is already the third week of Semester 2!


BUT! i still miss my W14C!! =(

Oh yeah, michelle yeo yoyooyoyo, you complained that my first post was too lengthy right? This post shorter already hor, so you better read! =x





wooo. blogging rox!




BYE PEOPLE! I GO SLEEP ALR! CYAZ